Are you suffering from those uneven looking skin and fat deposits on your buns and thighs that make you feel awkward? Then you are just another victim of cellulite deposits that imparts your skin an orange peel texture, making you feel uncomfortable. Almost all women are affected by it and wonder how to get rid of cellulite.
Cellulite formation is lipid sediment development that is stored beneath our skin tissues, formed due to reduced blood circulation and flexibility in that area, thus leaving us with a question of how to get rid of cellulite easily .
There are many reasons why one can develop cellulite:
- Sedentary lifestyle(prolonged desk job, no exercise)
- Hormonal changes(adrenalin, thyroid)
- Superfluous fat deposits
- sudden weight loss
- digestion related issues
There can be many other factors, but the real cause of cellulite formation has not been diagnosed yet. Let us discuss how to get rid of cellulite with different techniques:
Exercising it away
Get moving with powerful cardio workouts, such as cycling, jogging, and running. Cellulite is a stubborn fat which needs to be melted away the hard way. You can either join a gym or perform these under expert supervision to avoid any injuries. There are other exercises specifically targeting the muscles such as, hamstrings, glutes, or quadriceps and the equipments that can be used for toning the spots are Dumbbells or Ankle Weights. In all, the whole purpose is to increase blood flow in the cellulite affected area thus improving skin elasticity.
Hydration is the key
Keep yourself hydrated enough with lots of fluid such as, fresh fruit juices, buttermilk and the likes. One should also ensure water intake of at least two liters a day. This practice washes away any extra fat and toxins, thereby refining the skin surface.
Ensure a nutritious food habit by including whole grains, fruits, green vegetable, or lean meat in your diet regime. This will keep your weight in control, by reducing fat formation and cellulite appearance.
Get enough rest
You need to make sure that you sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours at night. Proper sleep helps reduce stress levels, thereby decreasing the chances of cellulite development.
The natural way
- Scrub your skin with a soft brush in the upwards direction, before a shower. The pressure applied with the brush ensures blood circulation, releasing the toxins stored in the tissues.
- Massaging the skin with specific finger movements helps increase the blood flow; hence you can either seek professional help or have it done at home.
- You can use several home-made concoctions to consume or massage, to get rid of cellulite:
- Drink lemon and Cayenne pepper mix thrice a day.
- Massage the affected area with a combination of coffee, olive oil and brown sugar, or use it as a wrap, completely your choice.
- Mix of juniper oil and olive oil can be used for a nice rub.
- One can also soak some bath salt and rub it over while a shower, ensuring cleansing of toxins.
Apart from these you should also make sure of wearing lose clothes for proper air circulation. However, you can also seek a doctor’s advice in severe cases or the professional cellulite reduction programmes that can even help reducing cellulite to a considerable extent. Therefore, with the solutions on how to get rid of cellulite, one should certainly feel the difference.