Chest acne can sometimes be painful and also embarrassing if you are showing off your toned body muscles. Since this acne might also form cyst, it can get messy and have serious psychological consequences such as reduces self-esteem and in extreme cases can even force a person to end his/her life due to embarrassment.And due to this loss of confidence, it is highly recommended that any such chest acne be treated with proper medication as soon as possible.
Chest acne usually occurs in the hot and humid climate due to the accumulation of sweat on the skin. When the sweat accumulates, it attracts a lot of dirt and this dirt clogs all the pores of the skin from which the skin breathes. When there is no intake of oxygen, it results in an acne and sometimes cyst also.Chest acne might also occur due to the activity of some bacteria which infects the body part, spreads throughout and results in acne and cyst formation.
Ways to prevent chest acne
There are many homemade remedies as well as commercially available products which can help cure the problem of acne or prevent an acne formation in the first place. Some of these ways are as follows:
- Consuming a lot of dairy products such as milk or cottage cheese can help prevent acne formation in the body. Moreover, adding honey to the milk everday can help purify the blood and remove any impurities which will automatically improve the quality of blood flowing to the skin.
- Exercising regularly and eating a lot of egg white can help improve overall blood flow and hence prevent acne.
- Using a medically approved body wash to clean one-self can help reduce acne formation. This activity should be carried out on a regular basis so as to remove any dirt or excess sweat from the body. In addition to it, the results will be the best if hot water is used for washing up purposes as warm water tends to open up pores of the body.
- If the situation is very extreme, i.e. in case of cyst formation or signs of bacterial infections, one should consult a dermatologist and take any medicines prescribed by the doctor. The doctor might also ask you to apply certain gel or cream regularly which one should without any failure.
- Keep the consumption of alcohol to a minimum and also abstain from smoking too heavily as it will only come in the way of cleansing activity of the body.
- Taking proper night sleep and keeping one’s stress level to a minimum can improve the self-cleaning ability of the body.
- One should never pick on the acne using hand or any other pointed objects as it might lead to further infections or possible scarring. Lacing should always be done in the presence of a doctor.
- One should make it a habit of wearing clean clothes and also clothes which are not too tight for the skin to breathe properly.Light clothes with ample of space between the cloth and the skin should be preferred in times of chest acne skin disorder.